Do You Like to Get Your Dance on?

Credit: Haags Uitburo

While the FBGs may not be the most coordinated or rhythmic gals on the dance floor, that’s simply never stopped us from shaking our groove thang, as awkward as it may be. In fact, we’re always game to try just about any new dance workout DVD or group exercise class, which got us wondering…

If you are a dancing queen, do let us know your fave workout below! —Jenn

Comments

1. Alyssa says

I LOVE my Zumba DVDs!!!! I only do Zumba at home, though. I worry about hurting other people if I do what I call “dancing” in public.

2. Stephanie says

I swear I’m the only one on earth who doesn’t like Zumba. Girls, my hips need an oil can they are so stiff with lack of rhythm. I don’t find it fun and there are tons of other things at the gym I’d rather do instead.

Like the music, hate the movements.

3. GirlOverboard says

I was torn between loving it and “meh.” I LOVE dancing, but these days I don’t really have the personal privacy to do it on my own nor the finances or patience for dumb drunks to go out dancing with my girls like I used to. I do still shake it during the rare moments I’m alone with a soundtrack, though. :)

4. Jessica says

I am so uncoordinated, but I love going to Zumba class at the gym. It’s really cool when everything clicks and we look professional. And if all else fails, just shake it! lol

5. Renee says

Try a jazzercise class! Jazzercise is a full-body workout that incorporates both cardio and strength training in a 60 lb class. Jazzercise is the number one dance fitness program in the world. I started jazzercise in 2003, lost 56 lbs and became an instructor almost five years ago. I love jazzercise, my classes and especially my students.

6. Skeptigirl says

Why stop my steak of commenting on things month or an year too late. Well, I like to dance, I am terrible at it. It gets frustrating to not be able to catch the choreography even after doing the same stuff over and over. I am just not talented and am scared of taking out a few rows of fellow excercisers.