Have a Healthy Memorial Day With These 6 Tips!
Because we’re off enjoying a turkey hot dog and a light beer like the rest of you (note: if you’re not doing that right now, GO DO THAT, and then come back), we thought we’d take a look back at some of our best M-Day content. So kick back, and celebrate with these links worthy of a holiday!
Top 6 Healthy Memorial Day Tips
1. Every little bit helps! A few of the various—and surprising—ways you can burn cals to balance out those tasty foods and beverages that you’ll enjoy, probably in excess, when throwing your own M-Day Grillathon.
2. Do the right moves. Memorial Day equals swimsuit season, which typically evokes panic in even the most body-confident of girls, but have no fear. Your get-in-shape-in by-the-pool tips are here!
3. Dive in! Five ways to make the most of any pool. Swimming is fun—and one heck of a workout, ladies! Not to mention all of the other inventive and fun ways you can get a great workout in the pool.
4. Suit up. Who says you can’t have a swimsuit that is both cute and functional? They are out there, and we’ve found them.
5. Confidence is the best accessory of all. You know what’s really sexy on Memorial Day? A girl who is loving what she’s got. Here are 10 tips to feel totally fabulous!
6. Eat well. Make this healthy burger recipe today. You will not be disappointed. We swear.
Happy Memorial Day! —Jenn