♪ FitHits: A Booty-Themed Playlist
How we’ve had this blog for three years and never done a playlist that pays homage to the healthy booty is beyond me. But here—finally!—it is. Fire this 50-minute booty playlist up for your next workout to celebrate the healthy junk in the trunk that you are rocking! And remember, fit bottoms come in all shapes and sizes. So love what your mama gave you, ladies!
A Booty Songs Playlist
- Ms. New Booty, Bubba Sparxxx: Booty, booty, booty, booty rockin’ everywhere! Need we say more? I think not.
- Rump Shaker, Wrex N Effect: Welcome to 1992. Now just shake (and celebrate) that healthy rump!
- Back That Thang Up, Juvenile: We particularly recommend this song when doing backwards lunges. It’s perf.
- My Humps, The Black Eyed Peas: Paying homage to the humps in both the front and the back, you can’t go wrong with this booty-lovin’ song.
- Shake Ya Tailfeather, P. Diddy featuring Nelly: Just try not to wiggle your bum when this one is on. Darn. Near. Impossible. Super good on a run!
- Booty City, Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears: Believe us, Booty City is a place you want to visit during your next workout.
- Shake Your Booty, Public Enemy: Oh Flavor Flav, you are so wise when it comes to booty. Shake it!
- Bootylicious, Destiny’s Child: Be proud of those curves. A great song for intervals, when you need a high energy push to get you through!
- Poison, Bell Biv DeVoe: While we tend to disagree with Bell Biv DeVoe’s advice to never trust a big butt and a smile, it just wouldn’t be a booty playlist without it.
- (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty, KC and the Sunshine Band: Get your disco on with this booty-loving track. It’s an oldie but a goodie!
- Baby Got Back, Sir Mix-a-Lot: OMG, Becky, look at her butt. It’s just so…FIT. The anthem of butts everywhere, this song is great for cardio. And for practicing your rap skillz.
- Fat Bottomed Girls, Queen: We saved the best—and most appropriate—for last. Sing the new lyrics with us now: “Fit Bottomed Girls make the workout world go round!” Now get on your bikes and ride!
Here’s to keeping a lid on the junk in the trunk (but not getting rid of it)! —Jenn