Who Is Your Biggest Cheerleader?

workout-motivator

Who is your biggest workout motivator? Credit: Lululemon

Earlier this week, Erin shared 12 tips to find workout motivation and be your own cheerleader, just like the woman in the photo is doing (LOVE her sign, no?). And it got us thinking, who is the biggest workout motivator in your life? Is it yourself? A loved one? A parent? A child? Because I really do love being active—I love how I feel exercising and how I feel after I’ve worked out—I’d have to say that I’m my own biggest workout motivator. But what say you?

Can’t see the poll? Click here to tell us who is your biggest workout motivator.

Please tell us more in the comments. We love hearing more about who and what keeps you motivated to work out! —Jenn

Comments

1. Kim says

I am on sparkpeople.com and my friends from the site are so encouraging. They cheer me on during my good days and they pull me back up when I get down on myself. They make sure I am setting realistic goals and help me out in SO MANY WAYS. I couldn’t do this without them cheering me on AND keeping me accountable.

2. Diana says

I’d have to say my husband is my biggest cheerleader, him and my best friend! I can always count on them to tell me how great Im doing or give me positive feedback! Love your site!

Diana @ AllWomenStalk <3

3. Jessica says

My trainer is my biggest cheerleader. Even though I can only afford to meet with her for one session a week, she still is in contact with me all week to make sure I’m staying on track.

4. Becky says

I motivate myself these days although my husband is very supportive. A year after recovering from a kidney transplant I am working to make my outside look as good as I FEEL on the inside!

5. Kymmie says

I am my biggest motivator, but I run to be better for me and when I am better and happy I am a better wife and mom. On days that I can’t seem to get motivated I have a pinboard on Pinterest.com with nothing but get moving signs and it gets me out the door. My favorite? “The hardest step for a runner is the first one out the door” Gets me moving everytime.

6. Kaylan says

Just a word for the wise – in order to successfully stick to any lifetstyle change, it has to be something you’re doing for yourself..otherwise, chances are you won’t stick to it. But aside from that, it’s always great to have extra encouragement and someone to make you feel like your hard work is paying off. But ultimately the power is in you – get motivated ladies!!