5 Products That Make Working Out More Comfortable

lifting weights

Try these five things to start loving your gym time a bit more. Credit: lululemon athletica

Working out at the gym isn’t always the most comfortable of things to do. Especially when you compare it to, say, lounging on the couch watching a marathon of The Rachael Zoe Project. While getting out of your fitness comfort zone is always good thing, being in pain or feeling totally out of place is another. So, although not quite as comfy as Pajama Jeans, we rounded up five beginner-workout products that make hitting the gym just a bit easier. And we’re even giving one of them away!

Comments

1. Karla says

It might be a little cheesy but what makes me feel comfortable during a workout is thinking about the promise I made to my husband that I would get fit and more active by then end of November. Why, you might ask? It’s just that I hate to workout. I really don’t like to excercise and my husband is really active, he is in the military, and just thinking about that promise that I made to him gives the motivation to workout plus makes me feel good about myself and my body image. Something I thought I lost…

2. Debbie says

Oh this is so made just for me! I feel uneasy unless I have my cell, tissue, lip balm, emergency money, etc, etc–You get the picture. I need my things with me! I used to wear a geeky fanny pack but now they have those small running belts, with ID included! Even at the gym where I could run to my locker, I need to wear my little belt. Call it my peace of mind. Must try that booty wrap anyway–thanks for the review. I like the first product too-the cute wedgies!

3. Nicole says

I wold say my cell phone. I need it nearby in case my kids’ schools happen to call in case of an emergency. Thankfully, it hasn’t happened yet.

4. jessica says

I just got one, and I love it! its very flattering and comfy to wear to yoga class. I am always afraid I will lose my cell phone or key.

5. Michelle says

The one thing that helps me to work out is the right attitude. For me, I put it on my calendar and plan my life around it: get enough sleep, eat right, drink my water, and exercise even if I’m tired. It’s a mental mindset.

6. Kelly says

These are some really cool items! But it is true, the one thing you need is a positive attitude. Working out can be so discouraging, especially when change doesn’t come immediately. Many people feel totally out of place at the gym, but many of these products can help those people get more comfortably acquainted with working out. The booty-wrap is a great idea, when you can cover areas that make you a little self conscious, it can motivate you to work harder so maybe one day you can show that part of your body off. Any of these products can help gym-a-phobes look at working out a little differently, and being comfortable while excerising is the easiest way to stay motivated and confident in yourself!

7. Leslie says

That booty wrap is an excellent idea. I usually tie a shirt around my booty but this would be so cool with pockets! Great idea for sure!

8. Amber says

I am a runner. However, I am EXTREMELY pear shaped! My go to item has definitely been any type of tight/capri with a built in skirt. I have a few from Athleta and Skirtsports that I love. Being able to run without having to worry about everything jiggling for everyone to see gives me so much more confidence. I actually feel really cute in the skirt! The booty wrap would be my kind of go to item!

9. Carolyn says

I cannot workout without my cellphone. Unlimited music, an app that I record my workout, and various sites bookmarked that give me workouts to do if I feel like changing things up :)