You know what sucks? Letting a number on the scale determine how you feel about yourself. And I would know; I’ve been there.
I’ve discussed my past struggles with confidence, weight and emotional eating before on the website and how those experiences actually helped set the mission for what Fit Bottomed Girls is today. And I know how lonely it can be to be unhappy with yourself, wishing you looked different or could simply get control of your body. I used to think that as soon as I “lost 10 pounds” or “had Jennifer Aniston’s legs,” well, then I could be happy. But you know what? That’s BS. Because everyone deserves to be happy RIGHT NOW.
While we’re always writing posts on FBG that educate, motivate and inspire, we wanted to take things a step further. Making changes in your life can be hard and you need support and a plan to follow that works. Plus, um, you need to have some fun! Which is what Fit Bottomed Girls Life is all about.
I’m sure you’ve already read a little about the virtual program, but I’m here to tell you that it’s truly life-changing. Whether you have 100 pounds or 10 pounds to lose or simply want to be healthier, the online six-week FBG Life program will teach you week by week, step by step, how to fully embrace a truly healthy lifestyle that totally rocks. By the end of the six weeks, I can promise that you’ll feel lighter, more confident and well on your way to implementing a healthy lifestyle that will help you to reach your health and fitness goals long after our time in class is up.
Through a series of six weekly online classes, we’ll help you to become a true Fit Bottomed Girl who’s healthy from the inside out—all in the company of other like-minded ladies for support. We’ll meet live (and classes will be recorded in case you can’t “be there”) in an online classroom for an hour once a week for six weeks. During classes, I’ll present curriculum through PowerPoints, PDF handouts for you to keep and live audio/video. You’ll also have the opportunity to interact with one another and ask questions through online chat, video, audio and virtual breakout “rooms” for specific group and partner activities. It’s amazing what technology can do!
Classes start THIS SUNDAY, so don’t delay!
FBG Life Program Details
Time: 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. EST (Classes are recorded and can be watched later, although live participation is best. Class times may run over occasionally for questions.)
Dates: Every Sunday from June 3 to July 8 for a total of six classes
How to register: Details here!
FBG Life Program Topics
- Becoming an FBG: Setting reachable goals, food and workout basics to get you started, setting habits and why this is a life-long program and not a “diet.”
- Building Confidence: Breaking free from the comparison trap, finding your intrinsic motivation to get healthy, creating a daily feel-good ritual, and staying accountable.
- Eating like an FBG: Eating clean, saying goodbye to calorie counting, planning your meals and snacks, shopping healthy at the grocery store and the awesomeness of water.
- Overcoming Emotional Eating: Getting to the root of emotional eating, tips to cultivate a love for all food, and practicing the FBG emotional-eating stopper.
- Working It Out: Working out smarter, not longer, understanding the three components of true fitness and the official FBG workout.
- Living the FBG Life for Good: Creating your vision board, setting goals for the future and putting it all together to truly be an FBG for life!
Have questions? Email me at [email protected]!