As I’ve gotten older, it’s been harder and harder to answer the question: “What do you want for Christmas?” Do you all feel me on that? I mean, these days, I only really want the super practical stuff that I know I’m going to use. For example, deodorant and razors (Have you noticed how expensive those dang refills are?! It’s ridiculous.) in my stocking makes me really happy. And pens. God, I love pens. However, recently Finish Line reached out, asking me to put together a Wish List of goodies that I’d like to receive.
At first, I thought it might be hard to find enough goodies to constitute a “list.” But despite the fact that my workout-apparel drawers are pretty full, I managed just fine in creating my wishlist. Who knew Finish Line had more casual apparel like college T-shirts and boots? Not I, until now!
What’s on My Finish Line Wishlist
1. Women’s Finish Line High Socks. We had high socks at the 10K, and I loved them. Loved them enough to want two more fun pairs.
2. Women’s Under Armour Storm Armour Full-Zip Fleece. It gets cold in Kansas City in the winter. And this is warm—and hella cute.
3. Women’s The North Face Camryn Boots. I could use a pair of brown casual boots, and these have enough room for my awesomely massive calves and a low heel—the two things I require in a boot!
4. Men’s Dynasty Kansas City Royals Full-Zip Hoodie. I can’t be the only one who loooves a big ol’ men’s-sized hoodie, right? And, yes, I’m a Royals fan—win or lose.
5. Women’s Nike Side Panel Pacer. These are such a good running-short standby, and I dig the color and pop of zebra print!
6. Women’s Brooks Low Cut Tab Socks. I’m a sucker for high-quality socks. (But sometimes too cheap to buy them, making them a great holiday wishlist add for me!)
7. Women’s CrossFit Nano 2.0. I love these Reeboks for CrossFit-style workouts, but I still haven’t tried the official CrossFit Nanos out yet. Need to!
8. Women’s Brooks PureGrit. You know how I love my Brooks Running gear!
9. Women’s Colosseum I Love Myself Tee Shirt. I think the name of it says it all, no?
10. Women’s Missouri Tigers Tee Shirt. Gotta represent my journalism education, what, what!
11. Women’s Nike Squad Fairisle Leggings. All of my current running tights are black or gray. These have a fun pattern, but are still neutral enough to pair with most of my tops and jackets. Très chic!
I share my list with you today because, in addition to our fit gift guides, I thought it might give you a few more ideas of what you can get others. And, if you’re looking for an easy way to avoid getting another pair of mittens for Christmas, you can create your own Finish Line Wishlist and share with your friends and fam via your favorite social media sites. In fact, if you find any product on the website that is at the top of your list, you can tweet a link to that product to @finishline with hash tag #makinthelist, and you’ll be entered to win the whole thing when you Tweet it. It’s pretty rad!
Now that you know what’s on my wishlist, I wanna know—what’s on yours? Tell me about it! —Jenn