5 Fitness Fashion Trends We’re Seeing (And Loving)
While we’re by no means fashionistas in the traditional sense, when it comes to fitness apparel, well, we like to think we know our stuff. And we’re really beginning to like what we’re seeing in fitness fashion trends this year!
5 Fitness Fashion Trends to Try
1. Bright, bright colors and patterns. Ladies fashion has been going more and more neon with bright solids and fun patterns, and fitness fashion has been no different. From hot pink workout capris to tops with fun designs, we are loving all of the super-fun options!
2. Fabrics that don’t stretch out—or attract every piece of dog hair in your house. It used to be that workout pants would stretch easily and get all baggy, but those days are now few and far between. Even most affordable lines of fitness apparel are using higher quality fabrics that stretch (and let you stretch) without stretching out. These fabrics also seem to be a bit less likely to attract pet hair. Bonus!
3. Fun cut-outs. In the front, in the back, on the side—more and more fashion-forward fitness pieces are showing peeks of skin here and there. In moderation (like everything else!), this trend is funky, fun and a little sexy!
4. Billowy and forgiving tops. Workout apparel isn’t all tight Spandex these days, thank goodness! Flowy and billowy—especially for yoga—we’re seeing ruching and lots of room to move and feel comfy. Kind of like springtime ladies dresses, but just on top.
5. Pieces that go from the club to the club. Workout apparel companies have been talking about pieces that go from gym to socializing for awhile, but it’s just recently that we’ve seen some that can truly do double-duty. With ruffles and cuts and details that flatter and look more like a regular top than a workout one (yet still perform in the gym!), we are so, so, so digging this everyday fitness fashion trend.
What fitness fashion trends are you seeing and loving? —Jenn