Have a Fit Bottomed Dad in your life? This Father’s Day gift guide is for you…or, well, more technically, him!
1. Halo Cooltouch. If your dad is the master of the grill and likes cool techie things, this might be the perfect gift. The Halo Cooltouch is the first barbecue to be cool on the outside even when it’s sizzling on the inside. Not only does its design retain heat and enable the coals to stay hot for longer, the marine-grade stainless steel grill won’t rust and can go straight in the dishwasher. Oh, and you can even customize the color. It’s British, so you’ll have to pay lots for shipping, but the Halo Cooltouch is pretty dang cool—and safer than other grills!
2. Tom & Teddy Swimwear. This Father’s Day, make a splash with coordinating swim trunks for men and boys (seriously, how cute!) from the new Australian brand, Tom & Teddy. Made for dudes with active lives who need a quality swim trunk that will withstand days filled with ocean water and flag football, these are simply an adorable fit Father’s Day gift. Just don’t call them “cute” to dad.
3. Bellmonde Laptop Messenger Bag. Keep it classic this Father’s Day with a gift that he can take with him anywhere and everywhere—a Bellmonde Laptop Messenger Bag. This 15-inch laptop bag has divided pockets so that dad stays organized, plus two zipper pockets. Perfect to even fit a few gym essentials in for a post-work workout!
4. Bryce Men’s Recovery Sandals. This year, give your dad the gift of health by treating his feet! These sandals from Vionic by Orthaheel feature built-in orthotic support that helps to relieve pain in feet, legs, knees and lower back. They’re just what dad needs after a long day on the golf course or a tough exercise session at the gym!
5. Bear Grylls Survivor Trousers. Is your dad a fan of Bear Grylls? Or loves to hike, camp or backpack? If so, these Survivor Trousers are the perfect fit Father’s Day gift! Constructed from tough, sun-protective supplex with stretch panels for an active fit, these technical trousers, have all the performance features dad expects in a camping pant yet are agile enough to keep up with him when he’s on the move.
Have big plans—or a fab gift—for Father’s Day already? Is your dad fit? —Jenn