We’ve really loved getting to know Ruby better and being able to follow along on her healthy journey these past few months. And today we are geeked to share with ya’ll (say like Ruby!) the top five things that are helping her to drop the weight for good.
5 Things Ruby Needs to Be Healthy
1. Her running shoes. Ruby loves to do a lot of activities: boxing, dancing, cheering, riding her bike, walking on her treadmill at home — and she obviously needs good support for her feet to do that! Plus, wearing her workout shoes often means that if the opportunity to be active presents itself, she’s ready to go!
2. Her high-energy tunes! From Destiny’s Child to Daughtry and J-Lo, Ruby loves high-energy tunes like these to power her through her two-a-day workouts!
3. Her trainers. If you’ve ever seen Ruby’s show, you know that her trainers Drew and Shazia Edmonds are super important to her. Always giving her new routines and moves to try, she says that they keep her moving and having fun by mixing things up!
4. Her favorite shake. Obviously good nutrition and quick and easy options for healthy snacks is key for Ruby. But the snack that takes the cake? For Ruby, her all-time favorite ViSalus shake is made up of three scoops of Vi-Shape, two tablespoons of PB2, one Vi-Pak, eight ounces of water and six ice cubes. Blend and then drink! (And if shakes aren’t your thing, try Ruby’s Peanut Butter Protein Balls recipe!)
5. A good attitude. With any change, staying positive is super important. So, as Ruby would say, get hacky-wacky and enjoy the process!
If you were to create a list of things that make you healthy, what would be on it? A lot of the same things Ruby included? —Jenn