10 New Workout Songs We Love This Month
1. Reflektor, Arcade Fire. With a little help from David Bowie, this latest release from Arcade Fire builds slowly but has mad energy. Great as a warm-up or mid-tempo workout song!
2. Applause, Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga is back, and we want to applaud her for this great new workout song!
3. Royals, Lorde. This song is way infectious and energetic! Another great mid-tempo workout song; also good for recovery during intervals!
4. The Wire, Haim. Catchy as all get out, this workout song is poppy, girlie and super fun.
5. Q.U.E.E.N., Janelle Monáe featuring Erykah Badu. A fabulous steady state song to groove to.
6. Good for You, Icona Pop. Sick of the song “I Love It” by Icona Pop? Try this one instead!
7. Diane Young, Vampire Weekend. Go a little retro with this fun workout song. Right on time!
8. Black Skinhead, Kanye West. It doesn’t get much more hard-core or bad-ass than this. Play this one when you really want to get pumped up.
9. Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High?, Arctic Monkeys. With a solid beat that’s good for walking or running, we can’t get this sexy song out of our heads!
10. Work Work, Britney Spears. And last but not least, Brit-Brit! In fact, we might go ahead and call this the best workout song of the entire year, as Brit’s new single does not disappoint. Work work, girl.
What new workout songs are you loving this month? And, hey, these would all be awesome to dance-walk to! —Jenn