Playlist a little stale? Not after you add these nine new workout jams! We’ve scoured the interwebs, YouTube, radio waves and Spotify to put together this list of nine tracks that have us moving and grooving. There’s indie stuff, techno beats, pop, rap and some hard stuff. So, you know, a little bit of somethin’ somethin’ for everyone. Enjoy!
9 New Jams for September
1. Don’t Threaten Me With a Good Time, Panic! At the Disco. More like, Don’t Try to Slow My Workout Down, Excellence! At the Gym.
2. Prophets Of Rage, Prophets Of Rage. Get ready to rage … on your WOD.
3. Move, Saint Motel. Do what the song says and get up and MOVE.
4. Good as Hell – Bad Royale Remix, Lizzo. And you thought the original was amazing. Do your hair toss, girl.
5. The Big Big Beat, Azealia Banks. We cannot, will not, stop dancing to this big big beat.
6. Make Me Feel, Aristo G. Let your workout (and these new jams) make you feel as good as he does.
7. Wine Up, Jubilee featuring Hoodcelebrityy. Wine up your body … then maybe pour yourself a glass.
8. Paradise Bop, Tella Viv. Bop around in your own personal workout paradise with this trippy track.
9. Do You Wanna Come Over?, Britney Spears. And have a dance party workout? Yes, we do, Britney. Yes we do.
And, get ’em on Spotify below or here!
Find any new fave songs? Any surprises? Like new Britney would come out and we wouldn’t add to a workout playlist … ha. —Jenn