We have been finding some fantastic new jams, guys. Like, the kinds of new tracks that make you want to get up and bust a move, no matter what that move is — running, lifting, dancing … just do it!
Behold the 10 workouts songs for November that you need to download or stream for your next workout!
New Workout Songs for November
1. Cool Girl, Tove Lo. Warm up to this cool track and find your flow.
2. Heathens, 21 Pilots. This song is blowing up, like whoa. It has one of those great builds, too, where it starts slow and then ramps up.
3. Love Myself, Hailee Steinfeld. Love yourself with a great workout. Awesome on a solo run.
4. Nail Pon Cross, Damian Marley. This has a more chill vibe than the other tracks, but it’s great one.
5. Too Young, Zeds Dead. Don’t stop believing, girl.
6. Jacked Up (featuring Fitz of Fitz and The Tantrums and Nadya of Pussy Riot), Weezer. You’ll be jacked-up pumped, yo.
7. 24k Magic, Bruno Mars. It’s the new “Uptown Funk,” basically.
8. Don’t Wanna Know, Maroon 5 and Kendrick Lamar. So catchy, OMG.
9. Numb, Witt Lowry. Work out those feelings.
10. Bloodstream, Ed Sheeran. The perfect fall cool down.
You can also check all out of these awesome workout songs for November on Spotify here! (We have so many great playlists that we’ve been perfecting for years, so you’ll probably wanna follow us.)
And hey, this new-fave-workout-jams-of-the-month is kind of becoming a, like, regular thing for us to share. You dig? We dig! Check out last month’s jams here. —Jenn & Kristen