We’re in full-out holiday mode here at FBG. So, when Brooks Running (remember we’re a proud brand ambassador!) asked us to put together a jingle jog jams playlist, we were basically like this.
We got our holiday-loving fit bottoms brainstorming some sweet tunes for your next run. And the list of 13 songs we came up with is pretty close to holiday workout perfection, we think. There are classics, new ones, country, rap, guilty pleasures … oh, just listen on your next run and you’ll see!
Jingle Jog Jams Playlist
1. Holiday, Vampire Weekend. Heck, this one is so good we run to it year round.
2. Step Into Christmas, Elton John. It’s cheesy, yes. But it’s so fun.
3. Come On! Let’s Boogey to the Elf Dance!, Sufjan Stevens. Come on! Let’s jog to this track!
4. Underneath the Tree, Kelly Clarkson. With a bee-bop beat, it’ll get you moving.
5. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree, Brenda Lee. A classic for a reason!
6. All I Want for Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey. Bonus if you run on the treadie while also watching Love Actually during this one.
7. Drummer Boy, Justin Bieber and Busta Rhymes. Yeah, we went there. And you should, too.
8. Christmas Tree, Lady Gaga and Space Cowboy. Warning, not suitable for little holiday ears.
9. Last Christmas, Wham! Last Christmas we went for a run. But this Christmas it’s going to be even more special.
10. We Need a Little Christmas, Glee Cast Version. This one will have you prancing.
11. Feliz Navidad, Jose Feliciano. It never stops being awesome.
12. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Martina McBride. Especially awesome if you’re running outside in the snow.
13. Run Rudolph Run, Chuck Berry. Because, of course!!!
And here it is on Spotify!
Did we forget your fave high-energy holiday song? If so, leave it in the comments! —Jenn