Holiday shopping stressing you out? Kids making you crazy? Having trouble getting to the gym and de-stressing? Need a new show to guiltlessly binge-watch? Girl, this podcast episode with Kristin Chase of CoolMomPicks.com is for you!
Kristin is SO much fun to talk to and so totally real. As CEO and co-publisher of the site plus a single mom of four kids, she not only answers our burning holiday shopping questions (seriously, great gift ideas in the Cool Mom Picks 2016 Holiday Gift Guide!) but she also discusses the genius way she finds time to bond with her tween, how she fits in exercise and stress relief, and what dinner time is really like at her house.
Because we did this interview so recently so that it was timed for the holidays, you won’t hear us FBGs jabbering beforehand — we just go right into the awesome interview. Here are a few quotes from our convo!
Episode 13 Highlights With Kristen Chase of Cool Mom Picks
- How Kristen and her vast staff of experts decide on what goes in their annual gift guide — from gifts that give back to “Hamilton” inspired goodies to the ONE item she is hoping to receive this year
- Her tips for shopping year round and getting some money back whenever you shop — whoa!
- Fitting in exercise at her beloved Pure Barre and how exercise has become her meditation to relieve stress
- Her morning and evening schedules that she shares with her FOUR kids
- The unique joys and sorrows of being a work-at-home parent
- The “Spawned” podcast she co-hosts with her business partner Liz Gumbinner
Get the episode with Kristen Chase here or below!
Get any good gift ideas or tips? The One Pot is blowing my mind, still! —Jenn