Rotary/Fit Bottomed Girl Tweet Chat Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE FOLLOWING GIVEAWAY IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
1. Eligibility: The Fit Bottomed Girl Tweet Chat Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Rotary International., Zócalo Group, LLC and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Government employees, including all federal, state, county, city or municipal government employees and K-12 are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein and a random drawing.
2. Sponsor: Rotary International, One Rotary Center, 1560 Sherman Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201-3698
3. Administrator: Zócalo Group, LLC, 200 E. Randolph Street, 42nd Floor, Chicago, IL 60601.
4. Timing: The Giveaway begins on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at approximately 8 p.m. EDT and ends on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at approximately 9:00 p.m. EDT (the “Entry Period”).
5. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, visit https://twitter.com/# and sign into your Twitter account. If you do not have an account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Twitter accounts are free. Use of Twitter accounts are subject to the Twitter Terms of Service. Once logged into your Twitter account, follow the links and instructions to become a follower of @FitBottomedGirl. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway for each message you post (up to 3) during the Entry Period that includes the hashtag #CCRotary.
By entering the Giveaway, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to their Twitter messages: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the message; and (b) the message is entrant’s own creation and will not infringe on any rights of any third parties.
Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any messages that are inappropriate for any reason, including without limitation, for depicting or mentioning sex, violence, drugs, alcohol and/or inappropriate language. There is no alternative means of entry.
Limits and Conditions of Entry: Each entrant may enter up to a total of three (3) times during the Entry Period. If you post updates to or receive updates from www.twitter.com via SMS from your wireless phone, your wireless-service provider may charge you for each text message you send and receive. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans. You must be an active holder of a non-private Twitter account and be a follower of the @FitBottomedGirl account to be eligible to enter this Giveaway. All terms and conditions of Twitter.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Twitter account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at twitter.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Prize Drawing: Administrator’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. During the Entry Period, Administrator will conduct random drawings to select four (4) potential Giveaway winners from all eligible entries received. @FitBottomedGirl will notify potential winners by Twitter on July 31, 2012, based on the Twitter handles used to submit the entry. Potential winners (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to reply with a Direct Message through their Twitter account within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. Administrator will follow-up with each potential winner by emailing an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within three (3) days, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held for each prize, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Prize: Four (4) winners will be chosen at random, during the Entry Period, to each receive a $50 American Express gift card. The Approximate Retail Value of each prize is: $50.00.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Entry Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV for all Prizes: $200.00.
8. Release: By entering, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/Giveaway agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, Administrator’s and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for Giveaway purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s and Administrator’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor and Administrator in their sole discretion. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion/Giveaway or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, provided that the Entry Period has not ended. If the Giveaway is canceled, suspended or modified, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Winners List/Official Rules: For Winners list and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Rotary/Fit Bottomed Girl Tweet Chat Giveaway”, c/o Zócalo Group, 200 E. Randolph Street, Suite 4200, Chicago, IL 60601. Winners List requests must be received by August 20, 2012. VT residents may exclude return postage for Official Rules.