What’s Your Favorite Wearable Workout Brand?

Sometimes, only name brands cut it. Like grape jelly, for example. Welch’s or Smuckers are really the only way to go. Store brands have a weirdness in consistency. When it comes to workout gear, I swing both ways. I have a wide catalog of name-brands in my workout wear inventory. I also have a lot of clothes so old that all brand names have worn off of them. Some people have brand dedication. I like to spread my love around, although I may be partial to Nike at this point.

• Just doin’ it with Nike.
  • Puma. I’m like a cat, meow.
  • Adidas. Three stripes means I’m thrice the bad-ass.
  • Champion. Because I am one.
  • Reebok. The originator of the high-top aerobics shoe. I bow down to thee.
  • No brand snob here. Give me it all or give me whatever!

—Erin

Comments

1. Saskia says:

Sweaty betty! Best sruff ever.

2. GroundedFitness says:

pumas and asics for shoes, for sure. I used to wear a lot of american apparel stuff to work out in (because i wear it in everyday life as well, very versitile) but now its my beloved sponsor DANSKIN!!

They sent me these superwide yoga pants- i feel like Katie Holmes in them. Minus wanting to kill myself because im husband is insane.

Kelly Turner

3. Laura says:

I’m a Lululemon fan all the way. Not sure how well known that brand is around North America, but it started in Vancouver (my hometown) so I’ve worn the stuff since the days before anyone outside this city knew what it was.

4. Erica says:

Under armour and target (I know both ends of the spectrum!!) for workout clothes! New Balance for sneakers! Thats how I roll 😉

5. workout mommy says:

I love Jockey!(I’m a clothing rep for them, want a catalog? 🙂 )

also love Target and Title 9 Sports

6. Lizabelle says:

Running Bare consistently has flattering, interesting workout gear – I love them!

7. MizFit says:

NIKE.

I am smitten entirely with my Air Rifts.

nothing can compare.

for me anyway 🙂

8. kjl says:

I love the Champion line at Target–flattering, functional and cheap! 🙂 I’m not cheap when it comes to my shoes though. I’m currently wearing Asics but also love my Sauconys!

9. Missicat says:

More like: Champion, ’cause it’s cheap! Actually I do like their workout bras, I can get one that actually fits me without taking out a loan.
    For shoes…Asics and Saucony.

10. determinedtobefit says:

Nike fits me the best and I like the style of a few Adidas tops every now and again. For running shoes, I wear Asics. For cross trainers I will wear whatever is on sale LOL.

I am very curious about Lululemon and we have a store here in Atlanta. I’ve heard great things about their pants but I’m avoiding the store because the pants apparently run $100+. Can’t do that.