It’s Friday the 13th…

And what better way to celebrate than with a ghost who likes to work out…maybe? Check out this surveillance video from a fitness center in Kansas. The owner thinks the orby thing floating around may be a ghost. At 0:33 it definitely looks more like a figure walking than an orb, which, frankly, kinda freaks me out.

Can’t see the video? Click here.

Not to spark a debate on whether or not ghosts exist (but that would be fun, too, I’m sure), but I’m more curious as to why the fuzzy is hitting the weights and not the cardio. I imagine it’s pretty hard for him/her to see much definition when he’s mostly see-through. (Great, and now the Anytime Fitness ghost will probably come after me for making bad jokes at his/her expense.)

Anyways, happy Friday the 13th! —Jenn

Comments

1. {cher} says:

couldn’t see the video 🙁
    just kept loading and loading and loading.. and . well, nothing.

2. Yum Yucky says:

I would say it’s my goulish granny but she’s still alive. Wicked people tend to live forever.

3. Moonlight Dancer says:

My next door neighbors house had ghosts or spirits whatever you want to call them. When I used to babysit their daughter, I would sit in a chair in the living room that was in front of the doorway, so you could see into the kitchen, through out the time I was there, I would see people walking by in my peripheral…at first it freaked me out but after awhile I just didn’t care anymore.

4. tfh says:

That definitely makes me less inclined to join an Anytime Fitness. 🙂

5. Anonymous says:

I’m going with the ol’ “bug on lens” here.

6. Charlotte says:

I also couldn’t get the video to work (firefox issue?) but I find the idea of a “gym ghost” not only entertaining but pretty likely given all the drama that goes on in those places;)

7. eatingbender says:

It was most definitely a ghost looking for a late night workout ;o) Haha, thanks for sharing! Happy Friday the 13th!

8. Tish says:

i was seriously waiting for that huge picture of a witch or whatever to pop up and scare me like those email booby trap things i get occasionally.

why ya’ll gotta freak a sister out with ghost stories!?