Do You Like to Get Your Dance on?

Credit: Haags Uitburo

While the FBGs may not be the most coordinated or rhythmic gals on the dance floor, that’s simply never stopped us from shaking our groove thang, as awkward as it may be. In fact, we’re always game to try just about any new dance workout DVD or group exercise class, which got us wondering…

If you are a dancing queen, do let us know your fave workout below! β€”Jenn

FTC disclosure: We often receive products from companies to review. All thoughts and opinions are always entirely our own. Unless otherwise stated, we have received no compensation for our review and the content is purely editorial. Affiliate links may be included. If you purchase something through one of those links we may receive a small commission. Thanks for yourΒ support!

Comments

1. lindsay says:

You should try Dance Dance Party Party! It’s really fun and probably a great fit for a lot of your readers! I go to the one in Minneapolis and it always makes my day.

2. Alyssa says:

I LOVE my Zumba DVDs!!!! I only do Zumba at home, though. I worry about hurting other people if I do what I call “dancing” in public.

3. Stephanie says:

I swear I’m the only one on earth who doesn’t like Zumba. Girls, my hips need an oil can they are so stiff with lack of rhythm. I don’t find it fun and there are tons of other things at the gym I’d rather do instead.

Like the music, hate the movements.

4. Oh, absolutely! I love dance and dance workouts! My favorite right now is: Dance with Lisa. She has a double DVD set Salsa/Hip Hop, that is so fun!

You can check it out here: http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?scr=&pid=1548639&skuId=7949919

I also LOVED doing Zumba in a class recently.

5. GirlOverboard says:

I was torn between loving it and “meh.” I LOVE dancing, but these days I don’t really have the personal privacy to do it on my own nor the finances or patience for dumb drunks to go out dancing with my girls like I used to. I do still shake it during the rare moments I’m alone with a soundtrack, though. πŸ™‚

6. I personally don’t find a dance workout challenging enough – I prefer a boot camp class that incorporates both strength & card.

7. Fitgirl says:

My favorite dancing exercise video is 10 Minute Solution Fat Blasting Dance Mix. It’s great

8. Jessica says:

I am so uncoordinated, but I love going to Zumba class at the gym. It’s really cool when everything clicks and we look professional. And if all else fails, just shake it! lol

9. Renee says:

Try a jazzercise class! Jazzercise is a full-body workout that incorporates both cardio and strength training in a 60 lb class. Jazzercise is the number one dance fitness program in the world. I started jazzercise in 2003, lost 56 lbs and became an instructor almost five years ago. I love jazzercise, my classes and especially my students.

10. Skeptigirl says:

Why stop my steak of commenting on things month or an year too late. Well, I like to dance, I am terrible at it. It gets frustrating to not be able to catch the choreography even after doing the same stuff over and over. I am just not talented and am scared of taking out a few rows of fellow excercisers.