What’s Your “Type” of Guy?

Credit: Emz_M

After our interview and swoon-fest with Bob earlier this week, the FBG gals and I got to talking about our “type.” You know, the general characteristics or traits in a guy that you always fall for or are drawn to. I’m (um, obviously) a Bob type of gal who doesn’t mind a tatt or two, but needs a good heart and a sense of humor (which, I should note my husband has all, except for the tatts). FBG Erin goes for smart and hilarious boy-next-door types, and FBG Tish loves a guy with a six-pack and style who can be totally goofy. What about you?

Can’t wait to read the results of this poll. Stereotyping men is so fun, no? —Jenn

Can’t see the poll? Tell us what your type of guy is here!

Comments

1. Mya K says:

Outgoing, energetic, up for anything and fit enough to do it! Fun to be with, a man’s man, sexy fit, not the insane body ‘I work out 6hrs a day to get this body fit’. Think Boris Kodjoe.

2. Ruth says:

How did intelligent guys not make the list?! Big brains are HOT.

3. Stephanie says:

Like Ruth, smarts are important to me. But I also like a funny guy! Although the jock is pretty to look at….

4. vicki says:

Smart, funny, and thoughtful.

5. Amy says:

I went for a distance runner guy! My hubby does marathons and triathlons. He also does Army ruck racing.. distance races with 30 pound backpacks. This takes dedication and endurance and results in an excellent body. 🙂 This might fall under jock a little, but I’m not really sure that you think of a distance runner when you think of a jock.

6. waseem says:

i am very happy by reading this page about yoga instruction my request is your provide to number of yoga paticepationsn

7. Cheryl Knott says:

Ugh, hate brainless sports playing jocks. Now someone who runs, lifts some weights, takes a yoga class a week, plays piano and guitar, designs jewellery, paints, does film-making and listens to NPR or CBC, that’s the guy!

8. Dorie says:

A like an intelligent, witty, adventurous man. Good thing my hubby is all of the above!

9. Ed says:

Geeks. Every time. Love it 🙂

10. Jo says:

I <3 Nerds. Book nerds to be specific.

11. Kim says:

Smart and funny are tops on my list and are what make me love my husband. The fact that he played college football (junior college, but still) and is still athletic 20 years later is just icing on the cake! 🙂

12. KatieM says:

Oooh I’ll go for the guy in the picture up there, those eyes! In college I went for jocks, but was also on the xc and crew teams; the athletes stuck together so that was my crowd. My fiance played lacrosse in college.

13. Liz says:

In guys, guys nerdy hot does it for me. I love a smart guy! Tall doesn’t hurt either – my boyfriend is 6’8″.

14. Susan says:

I love intelligent men that work hard, play hard, and adores me. My husband is all of the above.

15. Vee says:

I don’t think you can ever know your type of guy, until you’ve met him. Any other day, I would have gone for Clooney in this little quiz. I would never have guessed that I would have fallen for one in that that 6% option. Yes, we share hair products. And yes, he is the most wonderful thing that’s ever happened to me. He also does his goddamn make-up better than I do mine. LMAO