5 Moves for a Quick Circuit Workout
20-Minute Circuit Workout
Walk Out-Jump Squat-Push Up
Works: quads, butt, hamstrings, core, chest, shoulders, triceps, cardio
- Start in a standing position.
- Squat down and place the hands on the floor.
- Walk hands forward so that you are in a full push-up position.
- Do one push-up, keeping the abs tight.
- Walk your hands back to your feet, bending the legs so you are in a squat position.
- From the squat jump as high as you can and land into a deep squat position, landing gently.
I really like how concise your instructions are, makes it easy to follow the exercise. There is one thing that concerns me though: have you heard of diastasis? It’s a condition that affects a lot of women, especially those who are moms! It’s when the abdominal muscels seperate and can’t support the organs properly and you get that mommy pouch that we all try so hard to get rid of. Crunches and plank exercises (like this one) put pressure on that connective tissue and further seperate the abs causing more problems! Yikes! Check out the tuppler technique (http://www.diastasisrehab.com/) for some info or just google diastasis. If you want some better exercises, or to check to see if you have it, go to fit2b.us and find her tummy safe path and there’s a video that shows you how to check yourself.
Comments are closed.