Pregnancy Dance Workout
5. Just freestyle. Turn up the music, tune out the world and just move how you want! It’ll get your body working, your baby happy and your heart healthy.
6. Don’t Touch My Baby. Last but not least, my favorite dance move that I created just for pregnancy. Alternate tapping one toe at a time to the corner, as you hold your baby. Put on your “stank” face, as you tell that stranger who reaches to touch your tummy, “Don’t Touch My Baby.” This move was created when I was teaching a cardio prenatal class while I was pregnant. I had just had this experience, shared it with the class, and made it an official Sara Haley move. To see it live in action and get your dance groove on, make sure to order a copy of my Daily Sweat pregnancy workout program, Expecting More. It’s in the Sweat Funk workout, which is one of six different workouts on the DVD. (You’ll also see “Stomp It Out.”) From cardio conditioning to strength training to rejuvenating movement, the DVD has it all to keep you strong, safe and sexy during your pregnancy!
- We Found Love (Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris)
- Dynamite (Taio Cruz)
- Good Feeling (Flo Rida)
- Baby Got Back (Sir Mix-A-Lot)
- Shake Senora (featuring Sean Paul & Pitbull)
- Baby (Justin Bieber featuring Ludacris)
What’s your favorite dance move? Any notable pregnancy moves you do? And a big thanks to Sara for the sweat grooves and moves! —Erin