5 Fit and Inspiring Pinterest Accounts to Follow
The following is a post sponsored by ViSalus. For our sponsored post policy, click here.
Like many of ya’ll, we are addicted to Pinterest. From getting a good laugh to being inspired to finding the PERFECT recipe (that you probably didn’t know that you needed in your life, but you sooo do), there’s just no better site to spend a few minutes perusing. Or, you know, hours. And here are a few accounts that we are crushing on — hard.
5 of Our Favorite Fit and Inspiring Pinterest Accounts
1. SparkPeople. We love the site SparkPeople, so it’s no wonder that we also adore its Pinterest account. Filled with healthy recipes, tips and plenty of motivational images to get you moving, it’s one to stalk.
2. Greatist. From news to workouts to healthy recipes, we love Greatist because it shows us how to be, well, grrr-eat!
3. ViSalus. The company behind the Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge — the fastest growing health challenge in North America (you know, the one Ruby is doing!) — has a rockin’ Pinterest page. Get motivational images and messages, be inspired by weight-loss stories, and find some new ViSalus shake recipes to try (we’re eyeballing this Cherry Cheesecake one)!
4. POPSUGAR Fitness. Want a fun workout? Ways to bust stress? A new gluten-free recipe? An inspirational quote? Healthier cocktail recipes? POPSUGAR Fitness is sooo awesome to follow for all that — and more.
5. Fit Bottomed Girls. Last but not least, a shameless self plug! We think our Pinterest page and boards are pretty darn awesome, and we love when you comment on them and share things with us, too!
What are your favorite fit and inspiring Pinterest accounts to follow? —Jenn