It’s officially fall, which means that it’s about time to put away the summer stuff (sad face!) and bring out the layers! If your usual autumn fit wardrobe has you less than pumped, check out these six finds we were recently sent to try and are loving. From supportive footwear to fun leggings and shirts with a message, it’s what we’re rocking this fall!
6 Fit Looks for Fall
1. Ma Favori II ($100). It doesn’t get any comfier or feel-good — or luxurious — than this. Made of cashmere and tencel, this wrap feels like heaven. We love wearing it on cool fall nights, on our way to the yoga or Pilates studio and — okay, you got us — anytime! It’s gorgeous. And, yes, it costs a lot, but if you just wear it for even a second, you see why. Plus, it’s got fit features like being eco-friendly, naturally antibacterial and is totally quick drying and breathable with UV protection. A splurge — and maybe a good one to put on your holiday-wish list!
2. Threads for Thought Judy Hoodie ($25). If cashmere isn’t your speed — or price point — go with this hoodie that’s super comfy and great to snuggle up in. Made of super soft organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s an eco-friendly pullover that’s as great for walking the beach as it is curling up on your couch.
3. Vionic Orthaheel Chloe Wedge ($100). Okay, so you can’t work out in these, but you can work in them all day long without feeling it, which is saying something! These Vionic Chloe Wedges feature an innovative biomechanical design that supports each step from heel to toe for all-day walkability. Featuring podiatrist-designed Orthaheel, they have proper arch support, heel cushion and sole — and look how cute and autumn-ish they are! (Love them as much as we loved this pair last year!) If uncomfortable shoes have you sitting more than standing or walking, check these out.
4. Spiritual Gangster Varsity Savasana Pullover ($58). Yeah, we’re gangsters. Spiritual Gangsters, that is, and we like to show that off proudly with this pullover. With a loose fit and a snuggly interior, this is great to throw on before and after your yoga practice or wear it everyday. No matter where you go you’ll proudly display your spiritual-gangster nature. Namaste, peeps.
5. Ahnu Karma ($90). If you’re not quite ready to ditch the sandals, but need a little more warmth on your tootsies, try the Ahnu Karma, an active slip-on (great for yoga, getting the mail or taking the dog out!) that’s made from soft, full-grain leathers. As cute as they are comfy, these even feature a stretchy back heel so that they are super easy to pack and take up virtually no room. We especially love the feel of the sculpted EVA footbed that’s wrapped in micro-fiber suede. It makes every step so soft!
6. Teeki Blue Balanced Traveler Hot Pant ($64). Printed leggings are all the rage right now, the black-and-blue striped pants with small yin and yang symbols are great for hot yoga and the gym. With a flattering waistband and the ability to dry quick, they’re comfy and stay in place as you down dog. And our favorite part about these? Each pair is made with 25 recycled plastic bottles. How cool is that?!
What fit pieces are you loving this fall? —Jenn