A Fast-Beat Workout Playlist
There are a plethora of workout playlists any good FBG needs to keep in her files: She needs the slow jams for the cool downs and the moderately fast tracks for the majority of the sweat sessions. But she must also keep an ever-changing workout playlist of really fast songs for those workouts that require a super-charged, motivating beat. Enter some relatively recent and relatively old school fast tunes for your listening delight!
A Fast-Beat Workout Playlist: Manic Muscle Music
1. Breathe, Fabolous. My favorite part is when he starts gasping for air. For some reason the irony of that fuels me during a run.
2. Good Vibrations, Marky Mark. I care not how old this song is! It comes on, and I immediately find energy I didn’t know I had.
3. Tambourine, Eve. You WILL start to move like a fast-shaking tambourine. Be warned.
4. Mama Said Knock You Out, LL Cool J. How I adore the gangsta! Plus, I love a man who listens to what females have to say.
5. Bombs Over Baghdad, OutKast. This is still THE most played song on my workout playlists. If you know of a faster beat, please share!
6. Kick, Push, Lupe Fiasco. This is one of the milder beats on the list, but it still has enough oomph to keep my pace fast and happy.
7. Show Me What You Got, Jay Z. Big band mixed with some hip-hop … pure peppy pace magic for muscles.
I’m forever on a mission to find all the fast ones. FIND ALL THE FAST THINGS! If you have some goodies I didn’t list, please share! One can never have too many of these gems in their workout playlist stash… — Tish
Hardwell feat. Matthew Koma – I Dare You
Animals – Martin Garrix
Boneless – Steve Aioki
These always get me pumped!
We really need to be fit and healthy that is why exercising is very important. I really love exercising and I love doing it with music. My favorite song is Show Me What You Got by Jay Z. This song get me pumped!
This is wonderful! I am a mom of a 2 year old trying to lose about 30-40lbs. These tips will surely come in handy. Thank you so much!!
Super! I love listening to upbeat songs including electronic music. I will add these rap songs to by album. Thanks!
Run the World (Girls) – Beyonce
Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
Bad Girls – M.I.A
Carry Out – Justin Timberlake
Girls Freak Me Out – The Summer Set
Safe and Sound – Capital Cities
Opposite of Adults – Chiddy Bang
What’s My Age Again? – blink-182
I Love It – Icona Pop
In Da Club – 50 Cent
Wake Me Up – Avicii
Lights Ft. XV – All Out
Antidote – Swedish House Mafia
Stomp – DJ Aligator
7 Things- Miley Cyrus
We have MOST of these songs in our non-stop playlists at FitMix.ca.
If anyone has any more requests let us know and we’ll get the songs that motivate you the most mixed in.
FitMix.ca offers high-quality, clean pre-mixed track sets to make you SWEAT!
We agree that music can MAKE the workout. Most sets start with a warm up and then have about 128bpm through the rest of the track until the cool down.
Check them out. It’s your workout, we just want to make it MORE FUN!
FitMix.ca… you can preview the mixes for free!
Comments are closed.