Chocolate Halloween Pretzels Your Little Goblins Will Love
One of my favorite treats ever is the chocolate-covered pretzel. The combination of the crunchy, salty pretzel with the sweet chocolate is, in my opinion, perfection. So if you’re looking for a fun Halloween snack, head to the store today to stock up on pretzels so you’ll be ready with these fun treats in time for Halloween tomorrow. Decorate them with sprinkles, fall leaves or our favorite idea, ghosts!
Chocolate Halloween Pretzels Recipe
1 box salted pretzel rods
16 ounces fine white baking chocolate
An edible ink black baking marker
1. Melt chocolate in double boiler or on the stove.
2. Dip pretzel rods into melted chocolate to cover a couple of inches of the pretzel.
3. Lay chocolate-covered pretzels on wax paper-lined tray.
4. If using sprinkles, sprinkle the chocolate now! If not, skip this step.
5. Place baking tray in freezer for five minutes until chocolate hardens.
6. If using baking markers, draw scary ghostly faces on the pretzels.
Fun right? A big thanks to Franci Cohen, personal trainer, certified nutritionist and exercise physiologist for this fab Halloween recipe. Enjoy! —Erin