Five-Minute Chocolate-Chip Pumpkin Muffin in a Mug Recipe
Happy National Dessert Day! I thought I’d partake in the festivities by sharing my absolute favorite fall dessert recipe: chocolate-chip pumpkin muffin in a mug. And there are quite a few things to love about it. So many, in fact, that I decided to make a list. Plus, I like lists.
The Best Things About This Chocolate-Chip Pumpkin Muffin in a Mug Recipe
- It takes five minutes to make
- You only need a few ingredients to make it — and can pretty much keep them in your pantry year-round
- It’s gluten-free
- It’s warm and filling
- It has PUMPKIN in it (lots of pumpkin!)
- It also has chocolate in it (as much or as little as you’d like!)
- You can up the protein if you want
- You can make it in your microwave
- It’s a large single-serving — feel free to share with a friend … or not!
- Make it a couple times and you’ll memorize the recipe
- Um, it’s delicious
Convinced? You should be! Now let’s get to celebrating National Dessert Day by eating this chocolate-chip pumpkin muffin in a mug!