The 17 Best Workout Songs of 2013
We wanted to know: What have been the best workout songs of 2013? And so we took to Twitter and Facebook to ask you, dear readers, what your top workout tracks were for the year. Not surprisingly, your faves pretty much matched up with what we thought the best workout songs of 2013 were. Great minds think alike! But we did find some new ones worthy of the list, too! Oh, and these are in no particular order … listen to the whole playlist below or here on Spotify!
The Best Workout Songs of 2013, According to You!
- “Pompeii,” Bastille
- “Work B**ch,” Britney Spears
- “Wake Me Up,” Avicii
- “Can’t Hold Us,” Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton
- “I Love It,” Icona Pop
- “Diane Young,” Vampire Weekend
- “Out Of My League,” Fitz and the Tantrums
- “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody,” Fergie
- “Get Lucky,” Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
- “Suit & Tie,” Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z
- “Uprising,” Muse
- “Let’s Go,” Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo
- “Timber,” Pitbull
- “My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark,” Fall Out Boy
- “Roar,” Katy Perry
- “Mama’s Broken Heart,” Miranda Lambert
- “Blurred Lines,” Robin Thicke feat. T.I. & Pharrell Williams
And the best cool down song of the year? “Hold On, We’re Going Home” by Drake. Which, of course you must do this to.
What was your favorite workout song of 2013? —Jenn