This low-calorie peach bellini recipe originally ran on October 12, 2010. But it’s so great that we’re sharing it again!
Oh, Hungry Girl, you give new meaning to a good drank. While beer may make you see others in a prettier light, this Bella Bella Bellini recipe made me see the night and my tummy in a bella peach-hued light. I was dancing on cloud nine, and it wasn’t from the wine. This delicious drink is 94 calories a glass — and with only 3 grams of sugar — I felt bella bliss. Fewer calories in the drink means more food in the belly, which means I can finish a conversation without slurring. That’s how a classy gal like myself can find and connect with her inner bella.
- 3 slices canned peaches packed in juice
- ¼ tsp sugar-free raspberry powdered drink mix
- 8 oz sparkling white wine, chilled
- On a small plate, mash peaches with a fork. Evenly distribute the peach puree between two champagne flutes.
- In a glass, combine powdered drink mix with wine and gently stir to dissolve.
- Pour over the puree in the flutes.
- Drink it up and get your Peach Bellini on!
Inside scoop: I was judged. I went to the store and bought Kool-Aid and a bottle of sparkling wine. The girl at the checkout counter raised an eyebrow. Be strong, ladies! When faced with the eyebrow, keep your head high. Buy that sparkling wine and kiddy powder! They have no idea what classy bubbly you’re gonna pull out of that shopping bag!
What’s your favorite low-cal cocktail this time of year? This is peach bellini recipe is certainly a new favorite of mine (you can totally sub the sparkling white wine for sparkling grape juice for a mocktail)! —Tish