Kids’ Gift Guide: 7 Items We Love
Holiday shopping is in full effect! Or will be really soon. Or will be around Christmas Eve if you procrastinate. Regardless, odds are you’ll be buying a gift or two for kiddos in the coming weeks, and here are just a few ideas we love!
Kids’ Gift Guide
1. Skip Hop Zoobrella ($15). This adorable animal umbrella will make sure you’re on the go no matter the weather!
2. Skip Hop Roll Around Rattles ($8). These super-cute rattles will have your little crawler chasing them.
3. Poppy Drops (varies). We tested out the Poppy Drops earrings, which are basically temporary tattoos that go on the ear ($6.95). The company has so many fun products like perfume sticks and nail art (pictured) that would make great stocking stuffers!
4. Schwinn Roadster Trike ($130). This trike has an extra-low center of gravity so that it won’t tip over, and its full-steel heavy-duty construction will stand up to the toughest tots. Schwinn also has cool bikes for the big kids, too.
5. RaZ-Buddy ($12.99). These adorable plush teethers make sure the binkies and teethers don’t get lost.
6. Colorful Cooking ($14.39). I’ll be reviewing this in the upcoming months, but I love the idea of gifting a small chef his or her first cookbook!
7. SipSnap ($21 for a set of three). Make any cup a spill-proof kids cup with the SipSnap. Great for travel, restaurants and really anywhere …
What’s on your list this year? I’m loving that cuddly penguin! —Erin