Moms’ Gift Guide: 7 Items We Love
Now that you’ve shopped for the kids, it’s time to shop for the adults. Whether you’re shopping for a friend, mother, sister or yourself, here are a few items for the grown-up women in your life that they’re guaranteed to love!
Mom’s Gift Guide
1. CamelBak’s Forge ($30). CamelBak is known for its hydration products and awesome water bottles, but the Forge travel mug is awesome for the on-the-go coffee experience. The self-sealing, leak-proof cap lets you drink coffee on the move without spilling, and the lock-open button lets you keep it vented for frequent sipping. With no removable parts, it’s super easy to wash. Plus, it keeps your drink hot for a long time — no iced coffee unless you want it! The hubby and I fight over who gets to use it. I guess it’d be a good idea to get a second one for our household!
2. Goody Quikstyle brush ($11.99). The Goody Quikstyle brush helps get sopping wet hair dry in a hurry. So whether you’re just trying to get your hair done before getting your kids ready for school or drying it after a workout, the absorbent microfiber bristles remove excess water while detangling and styling. While I didn’t notice a huge difference in dry time, I have super thick hair and need all the help I can get.
3. Savora Cocktail Shaker ($39.99). Need a drink? The Savora Cocktail Shaker livens up any party (or evening!). The entire line of kitchen gadgets look super sleek and bring elegance and a pop of color to any mom or dad who spends a lot of time in the kitchen.
4. You Have to * Eat ($3.82 on Kindle). We mentioned this book recently and think it’s a hilarious one to get any parent who has ever battled their kids around the dinner table.
5. Rocksbox membership ($19/month). There are so many monthly subscription boxes, and this is a fun one for jewelry lovers who hate commitment. Rocksbox offers a jewelry styling service for a flat rate to get access to designer jewelry. Keep pieces as long as you want then swap them out when you’re ready for an update. Pieces are then available for 20 percent off the original price. Fun!
6. Pajamagram’s PJs (varies). I love slipping into a new pair of jammies, so I make a habit of buying comfy PJs (or requesting them) every year. Pajamagram offers lots of options, along with maternity and nursing PJs for new moms and moms-to-be!
7. Badass-Mother leggings ($78). Sick of the mom sweatpant look? Tired of yoga pants? Try these Badass-Mother leggings on for size. Or, help fund the operation. Vegan leather with tummy control tops and stealthy pockets, these will have you looking like the edgiest mom at the playground.
See anything from our gift guide that you’ll be getting for someone? Nudging anyone to get one of these for you? —Erin