We’re always about promoting a healthy body image, but this week and for the Fit Bottomed Challenge this month, we’re extra into it. And since this is the fourth year of Love Yo’Self Week, we thought we’d highlight some of our favorite healthy body image posts of all time! Check ’em out below!
Our 13 Best Healthy Body Image Posts
- The “New Skinny” Is Already You. You don’t need to be anything other than what you are.
- A Message From Men to Women: You Are Perfect as You Are. This guy tells it like it is … and it’s beautifully true.
- A Quick Way to Stop Comparing Yourself to Everyone Else. No, really. Comparison is the thief of joy.
- Why Losing Weight Isn’t All Rainbows and Kittens (Like the Commercials Make It Out to Be). And why that’s totally okay.
- My Jiggle Rocks. So does this video.
- Pro Tips for Banishing Fat Talk. Girl talk is one thing, but fat talk? Why and how to kick it to the curb.
- 5 Tips to Gain Swimsuit Confidence. Forget about the perfect abs or legs, rocking a swimsuit is about feeling good.
- Fitness Doesn’t “Look” a Certain Way. Forget what the fitness models look like. Fitness comes in ALL variations!
- We’re All More Beautiful Than We Realize … This Video Proves It. Funny how a change in perspective changes everything, huh?
- So That’s Why Clothes Don’t Fit They Way They Look in a Catalog. It’s not you, promise.
- It’s About Progress. Not Perfection. Amen!
- On Being Surrounded by Itty Bitty Bikinis. It doesn’t matter if you’re a size 2 or 12 or 22 — if you love yourself, other people are going to like you, too.
- Reclaim the Scale in 10 minutes! You’re way more beautiful than a silly flashing number.
Which healthy body image post was your fave? Or do you have another one you love? I’ve read no. 2 about a 100 times over the years — I love it to so much! —Jenn