We may be well past Valentine’s Day — but we say to heck with that! Romance should be alive and well all the days of the year. Right? Right! So behold, the sauciest of saucy recipes from Wholesome Sweeteners that is sure to bring a little romance to your evening. Sangria is always awesome, but this Rapturous Red Sangria recipe? Well, the name pretty much says it all …
- ⅔ cup Wholesome Sweeteners Fairtrade Organic Blue Agave Syrup (or other agave syrup)
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 orange, cut half into thin round slices (save other half for juice)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, halved or sliced
- 1 red apple, diced
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, blueberries or cherries
- 1 shot brandy
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 cup club soda or sparkling water
- Pour Wholesome Sweeteners Fairtrade Organic Blue Agave Syrup and red wine into large pitcher. Add fruit, orange juice from half of an orange, brandy and cranberry juice.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, pour ½ cup club soda over ice into each of your favorite chalices. Then gently pour sangria and fruit over club soda to blend. Enjoy responsibly.
Or … watch the video! A seriously sexy red sangria recipe!
We love how much fruit is in this red sangria recipe — and that the flavors really meld overnight. What’s your favorite fruit to add to red sangria? —Jenn