Yet again, we are bringing back Guest Bloggers’ Week! This week allows us to highlight some of the amazing content and writing ya’ll do — and we know from past experience that there is just SO MUCH good stuff knocking around in those fit brains of yours! As usual, the week will actually happen in August, but now is the time to get submitting! And we have just a few guidelines so you can do just that …
How to Submit a Post for Guest Bloggers’ Week on FBG
1. You guys know how we roll, so send us your fun and funny fitness, health, nutrition, and wellness blog posts, experiences (including reader success stories!) and articles. Send us a link to a previously published post on your blog, or as a Word document if it’s content written exclusively for us. (We prefer exclusives!) Be sure to also include a short 100-word bio so that we know a little about you.
2. Make sure your post fits within our mission.
3. Email us at email@example.com.
4. Include “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line. Also include your full name in the email.
5. In emailing us the content, you a) agree to us re-publishing it here (obvs!) and b) agree to us editing it. (We typically won’t make major changes, but will edit for clarity, length and FBG style.)
- Just send us a link to your homepage. We need a permalink to a specific post.
- Be offended if we don’t respond. Our fingers would fall off if we wrote back to all of you!
- Send us newsy items. We want personal experiences and strong, funny opinions!
Thanks in advance for the fabulous submissions! Entries are due July 6, so get to writing! —Jenn