To get you ready to enjoy treats of your own — and a killer high-energy workout — we have created a playlist that will get you pumped up to scare off any workout ghosts or ghouls who might try to get in your way. Let’s do this!
Work Out to This Halloween Playlist
1. INXS, “Devil Inside” (3:55). We are getting this wicked party started with this gem from 1987 that has a hard driving beat and crunchy guitar sounds that will shake off all of your workout demons.
2. Rhianna & Eminem, “Monster” (4:02). Talk about mixing icy sexiness with some Detroit-area hip hop — whoa, Nellie! This double-dose of awesomesauce collaboration between Rhianna and Eminem will get your heart pumping for sure.
3. Metallica, “Enter Sandman” (5:32). I can’t name anything as scary in my life as dealing with a nightmare so this tune always gets me in the mood to take on those little demons in my brain. By the way, check out this KILLER Enter Sandman cover by teenage girl group The Warning. (You’re welcome!)
4. Bow Wow Wow, “I Want Candy” (2:46). Did someone mention candy? Well, you can enjoy those sweets after working out to this New Wave fun and catchy classic. Get to it.
5. Missy Elliot, “Get Ur Freak On” (4:04). Are you really ready to holler? Then in the words of Missy E: get your freak on and let the whole world know they better not mess with you.
6. The Rocky Horror Picture Show, “The Time Warp” (3:50). If there is ever a dance worth knowing it would have to be The Time Warp … which starts with a jump to the left and then a step to the riiiiiiiiiight …
7. Danny Elfman, “This is Halloween” (3:16). All hail the Citizens of Halloween and Jack Skellington with this wonderfully creepy yet beautiful song that will get you in the mood to hang with all of your ghost-loving besties.
8. Vampire Weekend, “Unbelievers” (3:22). Let’s mix in some Brooklyn Indie music (mixed in with a little sneaky clarinet) to help you face all of those creatures of the night.
9. Blue Oyster Cult, “Don’t Fear the Reaper” (3:51). Our motto here at Camp Fit Bottomed Girl is there is always the need for more COWBELL!
10. Dusty Springfield, “Spooky” (2:35). Now we will cool down to this extra-special version of “Spooky” that has a dreamy, off-kilter quality that will give you all the feels for Halloween.
On Spotify? Hey, us, too!
What songs are you putting on your Halloween playlist? Let us know in the comments! —Margo