We came. We saw. We ReBooty-ed at The Fit Pit!
Just look at all of those amazing women who came out for the live ReBooty event earlier this month. If you couldn’t make it or don’t live in Kansas City, no worries! We have a few take-homes that everyone can learn and grow from. These came straight from the participants! (Plus, deets on how you can join us for our next event if you are in KC!)
The 5 Biggest Lessons Learned at ReBooty
1. You can always do more than you think you can do. Isn’t it funny that when you go ahead and let yourself try something new with self love and curiosity that it usually turns out going pretty well? We’re all capable of so much more than we think we are …
2. There’s power in numbers. Being surrounded by like-minded folks who are positive and supportive is a pretty amazing feeling. Unstoppable even.
3. Fat doesn’t make you fat. This was probably the most widely discussed nutritional ah-ha moment of the day. And everyone was pretty psyched about it. Get more info on dietary fat and why you need it here.
4. HIIT workouts are the bomb diggity. Okay, no one said “bomb diggity” because it’s not 1992, but everyone left with the info that you can work out for a shorter period of time and get better results inside and out. Here’s how.
5. The power of habit. Habits don’t take willpower. So, although they’re not exactly sexy, they are THE SECRET to creating a healthy lifestyle you love and that doesn’t feel like work.
How to Get the Scoop on Our Next ReBooty Event
We’ll be definitely doing another big ReBooty/PowHer event this late spring/summer — and Sheryl, owner of The Fit Pit, is putting together shorter classes that combine a workout with an educational component. Want more details on these live events? Join our mailing list below or here — and check out Sheryl’s upcoming class here.
Let’s keep the ReBooty momentum going! We’ll be in touch … —Jenn