Wowie! We Just Turned Three!
It’s official! If Fit Bottomed Eats was a person, it would likely be running, climbing and riding a tricycle. It would definitely be repeating all the swear words overheard in our conversations (oh, fudge!), and maybe even using them in its own sentences. It would almost definitely be a “really big help” in the kitchen as we make some of our very best recipes.
Why? Because as of today, Fit Bottomed Eats is THREE YEARS OLD!
They say a watched pot never boils, but if that’s the case, how have the past three years flown by so quickly? Because trust us, we’ve been watching — closely — ever since our very first post.
But hey, enough with the navel-gazing. Let’s get to the fun part — the party (and the cake)! We’re sharing our most popular posts of the past year below, and don’t miss the excitement starting on Monday, because we have daily giveaways along with some seriously awesome content to share.
(And just in case you’re not getting enough giveaway goodness over here, be sure to pop over to Fit Bottomed Girls — there are some amazing prizes on deck for New Year, New Rear Week!)
So, with no further ado, let’s check out the top posts of the past year!
Best Recipes and Popular Posts
From recipes to tips to interviews, here are our 15 most popular posts of 2015!
- 5 Gluten-Free Finds That Are Way Better Than Bread
- 50 Items for a Fully Stocked Paleo Pantry
- What to Buy at Trader Joe’s
- Three-Ingredient Scotch Shortbread Recipe
- The Two-Ingredient Snack I’m Obsessed With
- How to Make a Smoothie: The Ultimate Guide
- On (Vegan) Tamales and Nostalgia
- A Sane Guide to Healthy Eating
- Dr. Andrew Weil on Healthy Fast Food
- A Green Ginger Smoothie Plus a Tip for Nutrition on the Go!
- Holiday Cocktails: Tips, Tricks and Recipes
- Perfect Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Perfect Holiday Gifts for the Foodie on Your List
- Beyond Zoodles: More Ways to Use Your Spiralizer
- What to Donate to Food Banks — That’s Actually Healthy
Did we hit your favorite posts? If not, let us know what you loved in the comments. And be sure to catch our birthday content here — we wouldn’t want you to miss out on any round ups, giveaways or other fun goodies! —Kristen