Hey, guys, exciting news. We have a podcast! Every week or two, we will be bringing a little dose of FBG to your ear holes. As you might imagine — we rather creatively, we know — are calling it the Fit Bottomed Girls Podcast! And you can listen to it wherever you get your fave podcasts from: iTunes, Libsyn, Soundcloud, Stitcher, Google Play. It’s in all the places. Plus, we’ll have them here on the site in a blog post each time an ep (yeah, that’s what podcasters call episodes — we’re so in the know now) goes live.
The first official episode hasn’t launched yet (that happens next week!), but we do have a little teaser up that’ll give you a taste of what you can expect, along with some insight as to why we created it and why we are so very, very excited about it. There may even be a dance party …
So, beyond that amazingness that you just listened to, here are seven reasons why you need to subscribe to the Fit Bottomed Girls podcast, like now!
7 Reasons Why You Need to Subscribe to The Fit Bottomed Girls Podcast
1. It’s FBG, unedited. You’ll be getting real authentic discussion from we FBGs with awesome host Margo. No matter if we’re talking about current events or what’s going on in our personal lives, it’s all gonna happen, guys. And we have no editor to catch us. Therefore …
2. We’ll make idiots of ourselves. We are more writers than, um, talkers, so us just chatting away is sure to bring lots of interesting moments and hilarious guffaws. Plus, unbridled enthusiasm. (See dance party above.)
3. We’re going to talk to some RAD people. We don’t want to spill the beans, but, ladies, we’re talking to some amazing guests for this podcast. Just fascinating people with advice that’ll help you to be your best and healthiest self. People we look up to and admire. (And it’s so cool. They want to talk to us!)
4. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes peek. From the backstory on certain articles we’re running to what really goes on at “FBG HQ” (spoiler alert: there’s a lot of texting and wine drinking), you’ll get much more of the day-to-day happenings that go on behind the computer screen.
5. You’ll get ideas and be inspired. We’ve done just a few interviews and after each one we all feel SO inspired and motivated. No doubt you’ll feel the same! (And hopefully you like some of our tips and tricks, too!)
6. You’ll have fun. If the FBGs are getting together, you know it’s gonna be a good time. (Again, dance party. And more “woots” than you can shake a stick at.)
7. It’ll change your life! Okay, we can’t exactly promise that, but creating this podcast is changing ours for the better, so we hope it’ll do the same for you.
And be sure to tell us at email@example.com or in the comments about what YOU want to hear about on the show. Taking suggestions now and forever, amen. —Jenn