First there was BexLife … and now for episode two of the Fit Bottomed Girls podcast we have April Ross, who is — like Bex — a total freakin’ bad ass. Like, going for gold with Kerri Walsh Jennings in beach volleyball at the Olympics bad ass
Besides us totally geeking out (especially Kristen; she’s a big-time beach volleyball fan!) at April Ross, in this episode Ross gets real about the comparison trap, that itty bitty bikini and so much more. Let’s just say it is Olympic-sized fun!
Podcast Episode 2 Highlights With Beach Volleyball Olympian April Ross
- Tips for gaining body confidence and learning to treat yourself like you are your own best friend
- How she maintains a healthy diet with a life filled with travel and tough training sessions
- Her partnership with Uncrustables
- The pure joy in (sometimes) not getting through your whole “to-do” list
- The importance of having a sister (or sister-friends) in your life
Two of our fave quotes from the interview? Right here!
And this. (Yep, LOVE HER.)
Plus me, Kristen and Margo talk about our fave Olympic events, favorite sports films (and guilty pleasure picks!) and how we plan to catch all of the Games this summer. Get the full interview here or below!
And, remember to subscribe to our podcast so that you never, ever miss an episode. We’re just getting warmed up, guys! —Jenn