Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes at a major fitness magazine like Shape? Well, we got to chat with Shape Editor-in-Chief Elizabeth Goodman Artis in our most recent podcast and the interview was pretty darn inspiring.
Unlike the days of yesteryear where it was all about losing 10 pounds in 10 minutes, these days Shape is more about body confidence and taking care of yourself. And we couldn’t love that more.
Elizabeth gets candid in the conversation we had on a number of things including …
Podcast Episode 3 Highlights With Editor-in-Chief of Shape Magazine Elizabeth Goodman Artis
- Shape magazine’s Love My Shape body confidence challenge.
- The upcoming NYC-based Shape Body Shop on Saturday, October 22nd
- Their policy against Photoshopping.
- The workouts she wants to try now.
- The legacy she wants to leave for young women in the future.
As a teaser, here are a few of our fave quotes from the Shape editor:
Plus, we talk about our favorite magazines growing up, what we’d tell our 16-year-old selves if we could, and we get real about the whole strong-versus-skinny thang. Get the full interview here or below!
Be sure to subscribe to our podcast so that you never, ever miss an episode. Each one just gets better and better, right?! —Jenn