FBGs, please answer the following questions as honestly as possible:
- When you wake up in the morning, do you jump out of bed, full of energy to start your day?
- Do you have complete control over the foods you eat, without cravings ever getting the best of you?
- Would it be relatively easy for you to lose 5 or 10 pounds if you tried?
- When you face a stressful day, do you find it easy to cope without getting frustrated or feeling exhausted?
If you answered no to three or four of the above questions, then this article is especially for you.
What Is Adrenal Fatigue?
You have two small glands located on the top of each kidney that are called your adrenal glands. Your adrenal glands produce a number of hormones that you couldn’t live without, one of which is cortisol.
Cortisol is the hormone that helps your body respond to stress. Stress comes in many forms — it can be emotional stress, stress from being too busy, physical stress, stress from toxins in your environment and many others. Your adrenal glands, and the cortisol they produce, are responsible for handling all of these types of stress.
However, if your adrenal glands are exposed to too much stress over a long period of time (aka chronic stress), they begin to malfunction. As the adrenals become more and more fatigued, all sorts of symptoms begin to appear in your life.
Which Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue Do You Have?
Look back at the four questions you answered at the beginning of this article. Each of those alludes to one of many symptoms that accompany adrenal fatigue. Here’s a more complete list:
- Weight gain
- An inability to lose weight
- Difficulty getting out of bed in the morning
- Chronic fatigue
- Food cravings, especially for sweet or salty foods
- Difficulty dealing with stressful situations in life
- Moodiness and irritability
- Frequent sickness due to a weakened immune system
- Asthma, allergies or respiratory complaints
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Dry skin
- Extreme tiredness an hour after exercise
- Frequent urination
- Joint pain
- Lines in your fingertips
- Loss of muscle tone
- Low blood pressure
- Low blood sugar
- Low sex drive
- Lower back pain
- Numbness in your fingers/poor circulation
Do you have any of these symptoms appearing in your life right now?
How You Can Beat Adrenal Fatigue
Once your adrenal glands become fatigued, they are not going to fix themselves. In fact, most people find that their symptoms only worsen over time. That’s the bad news.
The good news: There are a number of steps you can take to help quickly restore your adrenal function and get rid of the symptoms you’re currently facing.
Most importantly, you will need to adopt a diet that eliminates foods that are hard on your adrenal glands. These include caffeine, alcohol, sugar and certain types of processed foods.
At the same time, there are many healthy foods like avocado, various seeds (e.g. pumpkin seeds) and some vegetables that can help strengthen your adrenal glands.
Are You Ready?
If you are dealing with stubborn weight-gain, low energy and feelings of stress, then it’s time to take action before your symptoms get worse.
Right now, we here at FBG are hosting a FREE online workshop called The Metabolic Myth with our fave trainer (seriously, he’s the best!) Dave Smith that will give you a step-by-step plan to get your body back on the right track.
We’re hosting this special workshop for a limited time (and there are only 100 spots available), so CLICK HERE to reserve your spot right now!
Can you spare one hour of your time to help heal your body and discover the best version of YOU? Yes, you can!
Can’t wait to see you in the workshop! Claim your spot now! —The FBGs