1. The Great Emoji Workout
This is one super-fun and versatile routine you have to try. In fact, you can adjust this emoji workout to pretty much any kind of physical activity you like — whether it’s lifting weights, running, swimming or anything else.
How it works:
- All you need for this emoji workout is to have a gym buddy and a phone.
- You and your friend make a list of emojis, each being responsible for a certain activity.
- Open any dialogue box (e.g. Facebook, text message,etc.) and type in all of the emojis.
- The dialogue should now look something like this:
- Close your eyes and tap the screen.
- Which emoji did you touch? Do that exercise pronto!
- As soon as you’re done, it’s your workout buddy’s turn.
- Keep going in rapid-fire fashion for 10 minutes before taking a break.
The point of this game is to have some of the emojis be responsible for extra difficult activities (like 30 push-ups), so that each one of you is hoping to not pick that extra-difficult emoji!
Here are some examples I’d recommend trying:
You catch my drift.
I’ve played this with my clients and it always generates some great laughs, plus a great workout!