Happy December! And before you go getting your holiday shop or bake on, why not work out with one of these new workout songs? They are the new tracks that are pumping us up this month, yo.
If your workout playlist could use some new jams, play ’em, and let them pump you up, too!
7 New Workout Songs for December
1. Going the Distance, Zipper Club. Go the distance with this one. Great for a long easy jog.
2. Surfin’, Kid Cudi and Pharrell Williams. Wishing for warmer weather? This might help.
3. Bad Decisions Yuksek Remix, Two Door Cinema Club. An instant feel-good jam.
4. Roll Up, Fitz and The Tantrums. Roll up and roll on out with this high-energy 80s throwback. (Maybe also great to foam roll to for obvious “roll” reasons.)
5. Good Day, DNCE. Go ahead, make it a good day by getting a good sweat on.
6. I Would Like, Zara Larsson. I would like … to have a great workout.
7. 2 Legit 2 Quit, MC Hammer. Okay, fine. This song isn’t new in the least. But it came on the gym this past weekend and it just was the BEST guilty pleasure pump-up song ever.
You can also check all out of these awesome workout songs for December on Spotify here! (We have so many great playlists that we’ve been perfecting for years, so you’ll probably wanna follow us while you’re there.)
And, in case you’re looking for December jams that are more holiday themed to work out to this month, stay tuned! We’ll be releasing our fave jingle jams to jog along with in the coming weeks!
What new jams have you, well, jammin’? —Jenn