Podcast Episode 16: Weight-Loss Secrets With Trainer Dave Smith
As we announced yesterday, registration for the 10 in 4 Challenge is open! And to celebrate, we thought, hey, why not do a podcast episode with Dave Smith, one of our favorite trainers and the Fit Bottomed Dude we’re partnering up with for this online love-yo’self weight-loss program, to talk all things lasting weight-loss?
And we go deep, yo. He shares some serious weight-loss secrets that can change your life. (And, spoiler: they’re not diet-y or drastic in the least. Plus, they work!) We also chat about how this whole collaboration came about — and there’s a lot of talk about peanut butter. Because, man, we apparently all have opinions on that. Oh, and you guys are going to LOVE his song pick. That alone is worth a listen.
Here are a few tasty tidbits from the ep …
Episode 16 Highlights (and Weight-Loss Secrets!) With Dave Smith
- Why he prefers online training to “face to face” personal training
- The online community created in the 10 in 4 Challenge and how it helps produce results
- His survey on the top snack foods his clients would love to indulge in more
- The principle of “Delay, Distract and Decide”
- The power of habit building
- His addiction to peanut butter and how the community around him helps him stay on track
- Kristen’s “ab and a half” coming back
- Adrenal fatigue and how it affects a person’s ability to lose weight
- Tricks you can do to lose weight as you get older and your metabolism slows down
- Maintaining “body love” while losing weight
Plus Margo, Kristen and I talk about our philosophy on diets and weight-loss. Can you believe that this is our final podcast ep for 2016? True story! (No worries — we’ll be back in 2017 with more blow-your-mind guests.)
Get the episode with Dave Smith here or below!
Get more info on our podcast here and be sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you never miss an episode!
How do you like your peanut butter? Crunchy or smooth? Let’s keep the debate going. And if you want to take the 10 in 4 Challenge, sign up here! —Jenn
I am totally a smooth peanut butter girl, but am also a huge peanut eater. I could eat hands full of peanuts one right after the other. Back to the smooth peanut butter though, I have been trying to eat clean as much as possible and as part of that goal will not buy peanut butter anymore. I make it, one ingredient – peanuts.
Great article, I’ll refer it to my friends and family, they’ll definitely like and follow these tips.
Keep posting such article, it will give the right direction to many needies.
Another Amazing Post. really useful for reader. i definitely refer this article to our friend.
Comments are closed.