As we announced yesterday, registration for the 10 in 4 Challenge is open! And to celebrate, we thought, hey, why not do a podcast episode with Dave Smith, one of our favorite trainers and the Fit Bottomed Dude we’re partnering up with for this online love-yo’self weight-loss program, to talk all things lasting weight-loss?
And we go deep, yo. He shares some serious weight-loss secrets that can change your life. (And, spoiler: they’re not diet-y or drastic in the least. Plus, they work!) We also chat about how this whole collaboration came about — and there’s a lot of talk about peanut butter. Because, man, we apparently all have opinions on that. Oh, and you guys are going to LOVE his song pick. That alone is worth a listen.
Here are a few tasty tidbits from the ep …
Episode 16 Highlights (and Weight-Loss Secrets!) With Dave Smith
- Why he prefers online training to “face to face” personal training
- The online community created in the 10 in 4 Challenge and how it helps produce results
- His survey on the top snack foods his clients would love to indulge in more
- The principle of “Delay, Distract and Decide”
- The power of habit building
- His addiction to peanut butter and how the community around him helps him stay on track
- Kristen’s “ab and a half” coming back
- Adrenal fatigue and how it affects a person’s ability to lose weight
- Tricks you can do to lose weight as you get older and your metabolism slows down
- Maintaining “body love” while losing weight
Plus Margo, Kristen and I talk about our philosophy on diets and weight-loss. Can you believe that this is our final podcast ep for 2016? True story! (No worries — we’ll be back in 2017 with more blow-your-mind guests.)
Get the episode with Dave Smith here or below!
How do you like your peanut butter? Crunchy or smooth? Let’s keep the debate going. And if you want to take the 10 in 4 Challenge, sign up here! —Jenn