Podcast Episode 21: Autumn Calabrese of Country Heat and 21 Day Fix
Get ready to kick those boots up and say yeehaw because we just talked to Autumn Calabrese — the Beachbody superstar who created Country Heat and 21 Day Fix!
Whether or not you like country music (and, turns out, even if you think you don’t like any of it, you probably have some really great memories with at least a few songs — as we learned!), this episode of our podcast is just really fun. From how Autumn created her workouts to how she keeps a positive body image to her best workout tips and favorite healthy meals, it’s just a boot scooting good time. (See what we did there?)
Here are a few of our fave quotables from Autumn …
Podcast Episode 21 Highlights With Autumn Calabrese
- How she got in with the successful Beachbody workout system empire
- Her favorite “go-to” quick workouts
- The true level of dedication needed for bikini competitions
- How she speaks to her son about having a healthy body image (because remember, young men can have body image issues, too)
- The favorite meals she makes from her cookbook, Fixate
Inspired by Autumn’s new workout, Margo, Kristen and I also decided to each share our favorite country song of all time … and we tried to share as many videos as we could below!
- Randy Travis, “Forever and Ever, Amen”
- Garth Brooks, (Just about everything from him!)
- Dixie Chicks, “Sin Wagon”
- Dolly Parton, “I Will Always Love You”
- George Strait, “All My Exes Live in Texas”
- Lonestar, “Amazed”
- Dixie Chicks, “Goodbye Earl”
- Johnny Cash, “Fulsom Prison Blues”
- Dolly Parton, “Jolene”
- Brooks & Dunn, “Boot Scootin’ Boogie”
- Glen Campbell,“Wichita Lineman”
- Patsy Cline, “Walkin’ After Midnight”
- Miranda Lambert, “Crazy Ex Girlfriend”
- Willie Nelson, “Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain”
- Dolly Parton, “Here You Come Again”
Get the episode with Autumn Calabrese here or below!
Get more info on our podcast here and be sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you never miss an episode!
So … what top five country songs would you pick?! —Jenn