Talk about a multi-hyphen mega star: Chalene Johnson is lifestyle and business expert, motivational speaker, host and creator of several fitness infomercials (hello, Turbo Jam and PiYo), and she holds the current record for selling the most fitness DVDs from The Guinness World Book of Records. Whew!
Chalene and her husband of more than 20 years, Bret, run their business together — everything from online academies to workouts to what she talks about on today’s show, the Smart Life Planner. We also get her best advice for living a full life … without spreading yourself too thin.
Plus, she clues us in on how she was able to really monitor her teen’s social media habits. (Hint: the CIA would be impressed with her undercover skills!)
Here are some of our favorite quotes from Chalene in this ep ….
In this episode, we are also sponsored by the always amazing Harmless Harvest and its tasty coconut probiotics! Available in Original, Strawberries, Blueberries & Acai, Mangos & Acerolas, Harmless Coconut Probiotics utilizes the whole edible organic coconut, combining the company’s critically acclaimed Harmless Coconut Water, coconut meat, live and active probiotic cultures and organic fruits. You can head to their website to find out where you can can purchase both their tasty organic coconut water and their new probiotics line.
Podcast Episode 25 Highlights With Chalene Johnson
- How the fitness video and DVD business has changed over the years
- Her fitness philosophy and why there is no “wrong” way to teach fitness if you are getting people moving and feeling good
- Tips for avoiding negative thinking
- How to put your life on a diet
- The concept of creating a “bubble” around your life to bring more peace into your world
- How she plans every day the night before to make sure she gets everything done
- The 411 on her podcast The Chalene Show
- The unique challenges of working with your spouse
- How she figured out how to accomplish her goals while maintaining happiness
- The idea of a “push goal”
- Why she created KatieStrong99 on Snapchat
Also, Jenn, Kristen and me talk about our favorite tips and tricks to stay organized. It’s a good ep, guys!
Get the episode with Chalene Johnson here or below!
So tell us, what are YOUR favorite tips for leading a more organized and joyful life? Tell us in the comments below! —Margo