Are you ready to meet your new social media bestie? Well then, today is your lucky day because get ready to meet the delightful Francheska Medina of Hey Fran Hey. Fran (as she is known by her friends) founded her popular blog in 2011 after healing herself following years of chronic illnesses (including painful kidney stones!) by living a more healthy and holistic life.
Fran engages her readers with monthly fitness challenges, mental and emotional hygiene tips, and is fond of talking about her DIY recipes for natural deodorant and lip balm. She is also one third of The Friend Zone podcast, as well as the host of the official recap podcast for HBO’s Insecure: Insecuritea.
On top of all of that, she is a super fun and engaging interview, and we are so thrilled to introduce her to all of you!
Some of our favorite quotes from Fran in this ep are …
Podcast Episode 26 Highlights With Hey Fran Hey
- How she became a part of the popular Friend Zone podcast
- The plethora of health issues she suffered from for years and how she healed herself
- How she stopped “looking for the light” and became it instead
- Her favorite home beauty DIY recipes
- The idea behind her Supernatural Wellness Tour
- How daily mental health and hygiene habits can help you manage your emotions
- The power of living your life by being your authentic self at all times
- The importance of knowing what calms you down and having those tools with you when you need them
Also in this episode, Margo, Jenn and Kristen discuss how we boost our moods on the go.
Get the episode with Hey Fran Hey here or below!
What was your favorite part of this episode? —Margo