Podcast Episode 28: Dave Smith and the 411 on Intermittent Fasting
We are super psyched to have a returning guest on our podcast: Canada’s Top Fitness Professional of 2013 and one of our fave Fit Bottomed Dudes EVER, Dave Smith of Make Your Body Work!
In this episode, not only does Dave talk about the launch of the new Fit Bottomed Girls 10 in 4 Challenge (with a new BFF twist!) but he’s also getting into the nitty gritty details of intermittent fasting. Get ready to have your mind blown on the science behind this weight-loss tool that is surprisingly easy to follow (promise!). Plus, the good word on free days!
Some of our fave quotes from Dave Smith in this ep include …
Podcast Episode 28 Highlights With Dave Smith
- The new 10 in 4 Challenge and how intermittent fasting works within it
- The concept of free days
- Tips for tuning into your body while fasting
- The level of hunger you should feel while on a fast
- How hunger pangs can be a “false alarm” depending on the situation
- Making mindful decisions when meal planning
- How he deals with his own intense cravings for fatty foods
- Dave’s love of Super Bowl halftime performances (really!)
Also in this episode, Jenn and Kristen learn about the secret way Margo abolished a food craving forever … and it takes a dark turn!
Get the episode with Dave Smith here or below!
Get more info on our podcast here and be sure to subscribe on iTunes so that you never miss an episode!
Have you ever tried intermittent fasting? What were your results with it? Tell us about it in the comments below! —Margo