Hurrah! It’s time for the second part of our amazing interview with empowerment badass Danielle LaPorte (get Part 1 here!). We had such a great time and took down a million notes during our chat with Danielle that it only made sense to divide the interview into two different segments. And this second part is all about cultivating your creativity — and honoring your true inner self.
In this ep, we tell Danielle how much we love her truthbomb “Let it be easy” (or LIBE, as we like to say) and how it transformed the Fit Bottomed World. Also, we discuss the creative process she follows to get those truthbombs out to the world (she is a BIG fan of the Evernote app, by the way). Then we get into a subject all the FBGs love — music!
A few of our fave quotes from Danielle in this ep:
Podcast Episode 53 Highlights With Danielle LaPorte
- The practical and magical ways she creates those beloved truthbombs
- Her unique approach to remaining real on social media
- How women can find (and honor) their true selves
- What her creative process is like
- How everything in life comes back to being a spiritual lesson
- Learning how to say “no”
- David Bowie Mondays and her musical spirit animal
Get the second half of our interview with Danielle LaPorte here!
What kind of music do you listen to feel alive and creative? —Margo
Want to sponsor the show? Yay! Drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make the world a healthier place together!