Whew. It’s been a year, huh? And while we’ll probably all take a moment before the end of 2017 to sit back and recount the highs and lows (and just insane parts), here on FBG, we want to recognize the jams that powered our workouts this year. The songs that took our workouts to higher — and more fun — places. The tracks that made us run faster, lift heavier and just feel awesome.
Because that’s what it’s really all about. Feeling good.
So, without further ado, here are the 25 best workout songs of 2017 — and you know we’ve got the Spotify playlist ready for you at the bottom.
Best Workout Songs of 2017
- Thunder, Imagine Dragons
- What About Us, P!nk
- Always Ascending, Franz Ferdinand
- The Man, The Killers
- Look What You Made Me Do, Taylor Swift
- Feel It Still, Portugal. The Man
- Long Live the Chief, Jidenna
- Mi Gente, J Balvin & Willy William, featuring Beyonce
- Despacito – Remix, Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee, featuring Justin Bieber
- Shape Of You, Ed Sheeran
- There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back, Shawn Mendes
- 24K Magic, Bruno Mars
- Logic, America, featuring Black Thought, Chuck D, Big Lenbo, No I.D.
- High, Sir Sly
- 1986, Compass: Mexican Institute of Sound + Toy Selectah featuring MC Lyte
- Up All Night, Beck
- Creature Comfort, Arcade Fire
- Doing It for the Money, Foster the People
- Get Up, Young Fathers
- Smile More, Deap Vally
- Wild Horses, Bishop Briggs
- Swalla, Jason Derulo, featuring Nicki Minaj, Ty Dolla $ign
- Home, Machine Gun Kelly, featuring X Ambassadors, Bebe Rexha
- What Lovers Do, Maroon 5, featuring SZA
- American Girl, Tom Petty (sneaking that one in, because, RIP Tom?)
Best Workout Songs of 2017 Playlist on Spotify
What’s on your best workout songs of 2017 playlist? —Jenn